Are you looking to develop your first-time managers into epic team leaders, but don't know where to start?
Do you need to increase performance and accountability, but are unsure how to go about it?
Most CEOs and People Ops leaders of fast-growing companies are in go-go-go mode. It's hard for them to identify levers for change in the midst of the flurry of human activity.
To be of service to you, we offer a complimentary strategy session to identify the most effective ways to develop your leaders and teams in the year ahead.
Click here to schedule a complimentary session.
How you benefit from a leadership strategy session
These sessions are all about gaining clarity and direction. In a typical 60-minute session, you'll benefit from:
- Guided inquiry from an organizational sociologist and coach who has deep knowledge of SF's tech space
- "Aha" moments and a compelling framework for thinking about the growth of your people
- A one-page canvas that captures the insights generated from the session and areas to target first
So what happens in these sessions?
In a leadership strategy session, we ask four questions:
- Your North Star: What would your company dare to accomplish this year if it knew it could not fail?
- Critical Few Behaviors: What are the critical few behaviors needed from your managers and teams to get there?
- The Saboteurs: What are the sabotaging behaviors that are getting in the way of your managers and teams accomplishing your North Star?
- Your Performance System: How are your performance tools helping or hindering the critical few behaviors needed to get ahead?
From this data, we co-create a few options to help your org move ahead.
These options include:
Program Design: We help you design an MVP program (focusing on short-term gains) and a holistic program (focusing on mid- to long-term gains) with a demonstrated ROI. These programs are based on your company's goals, values, and needs. They are informed by behavioral science and the real-world experiences of your people.
Metrics: We help you establish key metrics to assess progress along behavioral dimensions, as well as consider any other data your organization may have related to performance, engagement, and growth.
The end result?
The end result is a one page leadership strategy canvas for developing your managers and teams in the year ahead. Simple as that!
If you'd like to schedule your strategy session, feel free to reach out today. We'd love to hear from you.