Announcing a Free 90-Minute Online Session
for Executive and Management Teams
If you are an executive or manager, your team is looking to you to help make sense of current events and redefine what it means to work together as an organization in uncertain times.
This is a time to tap into your most courageous self.
It is also a time to demonstrate your abilities to distribute leadership and trust throughout your organization.
How can you embody courage in a way that’s authentic, structured, and leads to meaningful and productive outcomes for your team?
To help executives and managers, Dr. Shannon Arvizu is offering the following complimentary session, Leading with EQ in the Time of Corona.
This is an online participatory session for executive and management teams.
What Will You Learn?
- Remote Facilitation: How to remotely facilitate a focused conversation with your team to make sense of current events
- Get Comfortable with Uncertainty: How to be comfortable with difficult emotions in a time of uncertainty (and still keep your cool!)
- Distributed Leadership: How to help your team create new working agreements to weather the times ahead and redefine your role as a distributed leader
What Will You Walk Away With?
- A Structured Conversation to Use With Your Team: You will experience a structured conversation that you can immediately use with your teams the following day
- Slide Deck with Facilitation Notes: You will receive a slide deck, “Leading with EQ in The Time of Corona” with facilitation notes that you can tailor and use to guide a conversation with your team
- How to Use a Digital Whiteboard: You'll learn how to help your team collaboratively ideate and make decisions with a digital whiteboard
- How to Use Breakout Room Functions Effectively: You'll learn how to quickly build intimacy, participation, and trust with 1:1 and small group features in Zoom
You will also walk away with having participated in a psychologically safe session to process your own experiences and emotions within your leadership team, as well as create an updated set of leadership norms to help your executives and managers work better together in the coming weeks.
This is a 90-minute interactive online session (designed for groups of 20 leaders or less for maximum participation and learning)
We are currently offering this session on a complimentary basis through March 31.
There are two ways to join the session.
Option 1: Join as an individual executive or manager.
Sign up through Eventbrite to join a session below.
- March 18, 2020, 10:00 am - 11:30 am PST: Sign up here
- March 19, 2020, 12:00 - 1:30 pm PST: Sign up here
- March 20, 2020, 1:00 - 2:30 pm PST: Sign up here
Option 2: Schedule a session for your organization.
With this option, we offer a private session for the leaders of your organization. Fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch to schedule the session for you.